«BIOPAG-D» — disinfectant for fungus, mold and colibacillus.
Applications approved by Rospotrebnadzor:
- in everyday life, childcare facilities, hospitals, clinics, catering and trade
- in the dairy industry
- in the meat industry
- in the bakery industry
- in the confectionery industry
- at the objects of veterinary supervision and prevention of infectious animal diseases
- in ventilation and air conditioning systems
- on railway transport and metro
- Certificate of state registration of the Customs Union
- Declaration of Conformity
The BIOPAG-D disinfectant is the only agent with a long-term disinfecting effect (prolonged action). Those. surfaces treated with working solutions of «BIOPAG-D» products only once acquire and retain antimicrobial effect for a period from several days to 8 months!
Special beneficial properties.
- colorless and odorless
- eliminates unpleasant odors
- strengthens and imparts antimicrobial properties to whitewash and PVA (polyvinyl acetate) based paints
- approved by Rospotrebnadzor for disinfection at home, in child care facilities, on railway transport, metro, in the food industry, trade, in ventilation systems, etc.
The only active ingredient of the BIOPAG-D disinfectant is polyhexamethylene guanidine hydrochloride.
BIOPAG-D is produced in two forms:
- liquid form — a 20% aqueous solution of polyhexamethylene guanidine hydrochloride, which is a clear liquid from colorless to yellow (pH 8.0-10.5) (hereinafter referred to as «liquid form»);
- a solid form containing at least 95% polyhexamethylene guanidine hydrochloride, which is a transparent glassy substance in the form of small particles from colorless to yellow (hereinafter referred to as «solid form»).
«BIOPAG-D» (solid form) is packed with a net weight of 1 kg to 10 kg and packed in plastic bags. The bags, after filling them with the product, are hermetically closed by heat sealing.
«BIOPAG-D» (liquid form) is poured into polymer containers with a capacity of 1.0 l to 200 l.
- Shelf life of «solid form» in hermetically sealed original packaging is 7 years.
- The shelf life of the «liquid form» in hermetically sealed original packaging is 5 years.